Within Tiffany’s Gift, our foundation has held various events in an effort to raise funds and awareness for safe boating, softball and academic scholarships, and the dangers of drinking and driving.
These events include:
– Drinking and Driving Demonstration Event at Pole Position in Murrieta, CA
– Fashion show/ luncheon in conjunction with 16 Underground, a clothing store to raise funds for a memorial bench approved by the city of Murrieta.
– Neighborhood fundraiser to raise money for a memorial bench approved by the City of Murrieta.
Pictured above is the memorial bench that is located on Murrieta Creek Drive, the street that the Breslin family used to live on, was installed in 2009.
– Sold wristbands to promote the benefits of organ donation to raise money for dance and softball scholarships.
– In January of 2012 we held a dinner and silent auction at Pala Casino to fund three billboards that went up in the summer of 2012 in Needles, CA and Havasu, AZ. Part of the money raised also went to scholarships for graduating students from Murrieta Valley High School.
Pictured above is one of three billboards located in Needles CA, and Havasu, AZ.
– In August of 2013 the Mike and Shara Sweeney Foundation donated the funds to put up a fourth billboard in Lake Elsinore, CA.
Pictured above is our most recent billboard that was up in Lake Elsinore, CA in the Fall of 2013.
At present we are currently looking for financial sponsors to further our efforts in educating the public about the dangers of drinking and boating/driving.
In the future we plan to join forces with the San Bernardino County Sheriffs Office in Needles, CA to see what materials we can provide them with to prevent alcohol related accidents from happening on the waterways.